Make A Play For The Diamond
Good news for all you poker aficionados: the black diamond is hot on the tables and with Ignition Casino’s $2.7 million BDPO tournament right around the corner, the action’s just getting started. There’s a 100 adrenaline-packed events to play through and qualifiers are going down February 21 onwards.
Get ready to pave the way to your next big payday and earn the kind of freedom you can only find on the felt!
BDPO Online Poker Tournament
Qualify for as low as $1 starting February 21, 12:16am EST and play for your seat at the table and a cut of poker glory.
Don’t forget to check out the full schedule of events in this year’s BDPO and find the full list of qualifiers in the poker software.
BDPO $300K Main Event
All the excitement will lead up to this mega event – $300,000 in guaranteed prizes, just waiting to be claimed by a true poker champ. It’s all going down on Sunday, March 25 at 5:07 PM EST.
You can buy-in to the Main Event for $425 + $25 or simply win yourself a seat at the table in one of the qualifiers that run up until the event.
Plus, in addition to the $300,000 Guaranteed Main Event, Ignition Casino will also offer a $75,000 Guaranteed Mini Event on Sunday, March 25th.
Everything you need to know but were too afraid or lazy to ask – it’s all right here:
- Qualifiers start on Wednesday, February 21 for as little as $1 and buy-ins range from $15 + $1.50 to $425 + $25.
- From March 3 onwards, we’ll offer three numbered events each weekday and four to six events on the weekends.
- The Main Event goes down on Sunday, March 25 at 5:07pm EST.
- You can participate in the BDPO all the way up to the last day on Wednesday, March 28.
- On Sunday March 25, Ignition will host a $75,000 Guaranteed High Roller Mini Main Event (Buy-in: $300 + $25) in addition to the $300K GTD Main Event.
- Ignition’s standard Sunday $100,000 GTD and $50,000 GTD tournaments will be cancelled from Sunday February 25 to Sunday March. Instead, you can look forward to special $107,000 GTD event – buy in for $150 + $12 and the BDPO $75,000 GTD Mini Main Event.